- manage modules, call specifications, and environments
- generate dependency diagrams
- Post Execution Debugger
- Work with local files or in the database or both, diff/merge code deltas
- there’s even more!
Thanks to everyone last week in Copenhagen, Helsinki, and Utrecht for the warm welcome! I should be ‘back to normal,’ this week, so if you’ve been waiting on replies to emails or tweets, I should be attending those, now.
If you click in the embed title widget, it’ll take you to the SpeakerDeck page where you can DOWNLOAD the PDF.
Links & Resources Mentioned
- Loic’s Deep Dive on Random.JS
- Martin’s Deep Dive on the Debugger
Martin demonstrates Debugging JS in the Database
AskTom Office Hours with Connor and Martin Bach from about a month ago. The entire overview is great, but I’ve included the clip where the ‘live demo’ kicks in.