Here are your 10 favorite posts from last year.
1. Exporting Multiple Tables to Multiple Excel Spreadsheets
Want 6 tables’ worth of data to go to single Excel file? Or one table per file? Here’s how to do that.
2. Oracle SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Developer
Own the Tuning Pack? Have SQL Developer? You should be using that then.
BONUS POST: Viewing your automatic SQL Tuning Advisor Job Reports.
3. Can Oracle SQL Developer Do That?
FAQ’s I get when doing presentations or demos…
Can it extend a tablespace?
Yes. Yes, it can.
4. Oracle SQLcl, Why?
So we built a new command-line interface for Oracle Database. Why did we do that?
5. A Place to Learn Oracle, No Setup Required
Want to learn Oracle Database? Don’t want to install anything?
6. SQL Developer Features Every DBA Should Know About
Are you a DBA? Do you use SQL Developer?
Then read this post already.
7. Make SQL Developer Run Faster
Want to speed things up a bit? Here are a few tips.
8. SQL Developer 101: The Very Basics
New around these parts? Want help getting started?
9. SQL Developer Looks Cool
Ok, so I’m a bit biased. But you can do a bit of tweaking to make it fit your needs and personal design aesthetic.
10. What the Format? Making Your Code Pretty
Code formatters. We have them for SQL and PL/SQL. We’re doing a TON of work on it for version 4.2. But here’s a look at our current offering.
Even better: in version 4.2 EA2 – submit your own code sample to SET/CONFIGURE the formatter to make it work the WAY YOU WANT IT TOO #WorkInProgress.