My previous take on this was released in 2018. A LOT has changed since then, as you can imagine. While I’ve done a few videos on specific features in the meantime, I really wanted to do another take on just what you can do with what we used to call SQL Developer Web.
Well, here is THAT video:
In this video, I cover:
- SQL worksheet 2:45
- Opening TABLEs (‘slider’) 11:52
- Importing data to a new table 16:50
- Drag and Drop tables/plsql to generate code 20:14
- Converting a SQL statement to a Chart 22:35
- Data Modeler and relational diagrams 25:30
- REST API Development and Testing 28:15
- JSON Collections & Documents 34:24
- Charts 39:45
- Creating Database users 41:47
- Instance Viewer 44:07
- Performance Hub 45:58
- Session Browser 47:14
Yeah…it’s a LOT of stuff. You can see why I’ve been busy blogging the past few years!
And not just blogging, but also creating videos. I have a playlist of all of the Web features and content here.
If you prefer reading or if YouTube is banned in your workplace, remember you can read all this stuff here.