Time to download!
Mostly bug fixes.
- the frequent ‘connection reset’ message should be GONE
- entering text data in a data grid cell and the cursor doesn’t advance should be FIXED
- having a @ or a ; in a comment in your query should work AGAIN
- many, many more bug fixes – see the release notes for details
- SQLcl updated, more bug fixes
- ORDS 3.0.10 is included, even more bug fixes + Auto PLSQL feature
Brand New Features
You can search your RESTful Service handler code now using the Database Search panel! View > Find DB Object. Expand Code section. Check ‘ORDS’ – this will search everything in the ORDS Handler P_SOURCE area.
Speaking of ORDS, you can now quickly export your ORDS RESTful Service definitions to the clipboard, worksheet, or a file.
We have two new items in the DBA panel. We have FX viewers and reports for Data Guard and Sharding.
And, if you right-click you can get into the DG info for the Standby west.dbs2 setup.
Remember When I Told You We Were Changing Up Our Release Schedules/Process?
So in about 3 months, we’ll have a 17.3 update. Again, mostly bug fixes, but maybe a few toys as well.