Over 3 weeks the Oracle Database product teams presented hundreds of hours of free content for our customers in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and all of Asia. Sorry Antarctica, but maybe next time.
Bummed that you missed the opportunity to attend live? No worries!
All of those sessions PLUS an additional 70 titles are now available for you to watch at your leisure.
Something that differentiates this series is the time allotted per speaker: 30 minutes. That does two things:
- forces us to get on with it, to the GOOD STUFF
- allows you to consume more content
If I could get you to watch all 90 sessions, I’d click that button. So instead I thought I’d highlight a few. And since ‘Top 10 Lists’ win the internet…
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
1. Database Upgrade Best Practices
2. Futuristic SQL: Make Impossible, Possible
3. Modern App Dev with Oracle REST Data Services
4. Top 10 New SQL Features for Devs & DBAs
5. Self-Service Data Warehousing
6. Oracle Autonomous Database
7.Ransomware: a Database Survival Guide
8. Autonomous Data Warehouse & the Data Lake
9. Kubernetes and Microservices with Oracle
10. Next-Gen, Data-Driven Application Development
If you’re wondering why I didn’t highlight my own talk, it’s because I already did that, plus I work with a tone of talented people, and you’re missing out if you just watch my stuff.
I don’t want to be a passive learner. How can I get my hands dirty?
These sessions all have associated LiveLabs! Use our cloud to host the environment, then have an expert guide you through the tech, or do your thing at your own pace.