Last week Brian and I hosted about 160 members of the community for a discussion around managing versions of your database application schemas.
With the rising popularity of DevOps, database developers must evolve to use proper change management when deploying database code across the enterprise. In this session, we will be going over how to incorporate database change management into your development lifecycle. We will take a deep dive into using Liquibase in SQLcl for change management, database migration, rollbacks, and the inner workings of the tooling.
This session will cover:
- Using SQLcl and Liquibase for Database Change Management
- A deep dive into the Liquibase commands available in SQLcl
- Data Movement with Liquibase
- Examination of the files that Liquibase exports
- A look at the change tracking tables created and the content within
You’ll really want to have these on-hand ALONG side the video.