As always our team will be quite busy, with both social and technical activities.
And in case you forgot, I’m on the team that brings you:
- Oracle SQL Developer
- SQL Developer Data Modeler
- REST Data Services
- A ton of database service instance console UIs (including the upcoming SQLDev Web)
- OTN Developer Day VirtualBox Appliance
- Lots of fun source code, samples, and docs on GitHub
- Projects I can’t talk about yet
We have a FocusOn page that has all the talks for the above topics, including from customers and our ACE types.
The Social Stuff
If you are looking to do some site seeing, here are two fantastic opportunities to do so with the rest of the database community.
- A bike ride Saturday the 30th – as long as 50 miles on a road bike, around the Bay
- A 5k Run/Walks Sunday the 1st – run, walk, hop across the Golden Gate Bridge and back.
- A Swim Monday the 2nd – avoid sharks and get free donuts/coffee from the ACE Program
If you think we’re all exercise and no play, then you’ll be happy to hear we’re also hosting a happy hour Saturday night at Hopwater Distribution. Stop by around 7:30PM at 850 Bush Street.
Looking forward to seeing you all there, and if I miss you over the weekend, please stop by the Demo Grounds, I’ll be showing customers what we have going on with all things Oracle SQL Developer, Data Modeler, SQLcl, and REST Data Services.
I have people coming to the booth to find me. This can be hard. Because I’m running around a LOT. So, the most reliable way to find me, is at one my talks. But, if you come to the Demo Pod and I’m not there, give one of our developers a chance to answer your question. They are after all, the folks that WRITE the code you’re asking about 🙂
One of my friends told me that you have a script that helps to download all the presentations in the Oracle open world; is that true? if yes, is it possible to have it please?